2. My cat’s name is Dashington but we call him Dashy. At least that’s what I thought until yesterday. My daughter informed me his middle name is actually Flower. Funny, that’s the middle name she gave our last cat too. My hubs then informed me that his middle name can’t be Flower because it’s Dashington and his first name is Prince. He’s saying we call our cat by his middle name??!!
I agree we named him after Prince Dashington the Zhu Zhu pet but never did I think his name was actually Prince. Whatever.
3. I’m a workaholic. Yep, that’s me. I’m a full-time mom of two beautiful girls. I work a 9 to 5 job, I chauffeur my kids around day and night and am a servant to my hubby (not in the submissive sense u dirty minded…) I own three rental properties that I bought with my own hard-earned credit lol which I manage with my hubby in our “free time”. I read and write because it’s cheap entertainment and because I can do it in comfort of my own home.
4. I’m not actually the selfish bitch I might lead people to believe. I am number 3 on my list of important persons though; my girls being my number one and my hubs pulling in at number 2. It’s true their happiness and comfort in life rank above my own.
I am a fat bottomed girl. 😉
–> not that fat!!
Tag… you’re it:
Hope y’all will share 5 fun facts about yourself. It’s all in good fun. 🙂
i enjoyed reading your fun facts and thanks for the tag, will respond soon….
Great!! Thanks for playing along. 🙂
I think this is my first comment on your blog, so here goes:
If I was to turn gay for someone, it’d be your husband. (what a fit guy lol)
Lol. I thought that would make him happy… instead he’s like “that picture?”
What? I love it. It may be a photo from “a few” years ago; maybe a lot closer to the day I fell for him. Lol. But he’s still a handsome fellow. 😉
Thanks for tagging me!
5 facts about me!
1. Blogging for the first time ever, and opening up about my experiences!
2. I live in NYC
3. I speak 3 languages well and 2 so-so
4. I’m camera-shy
5. I really hope you guys come visit me at my page!
Lol! If I could ‘like’ Tuan’s reply, I would!!!
Great stuff 🙂 Thanks for sharing 😀
LOVE the name Dashington for a cat! SO so so so cute. ;D
Thx for tagging me. I had fun with it. 😉
You can tag me if you’d like (or anyone else) HOW do you write novels with so much on the go? I have three daughters, and I don’t work outside the home and am finding revising my 1st novel is taking FOREVER lol
I typed this post in my kids dance waiting room and I edit on my lunch hours. My blogging and marketing happen while dinner’s cooking or after the kids and hubs hit the bed for the night. I wish I could devote more time to writing but for now it’s taking all I have to finish editing book 2 in my trilogy. Then there’s book 3. Ahhh!! There’s no rest for the wicked. 😉
Meh we’ll sleep when we’re dead eh? My kids range from 5-15, so I have quite awhile before I can devote ALL my time to writing. I’ll make it work, though. I’m writing this as they do crafts on the table 😉
Congratulations on your award! Go to http://patinspire.org/2013/04/12/liebster-award/
Wow!! Thanks Pat. Will do. 🙂