Me? Who knows? I’m told I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award. Thanks to Cassandra Janey for nominating me!! You can check her blog out here: http://cassandrajaney.com/
So according to her post, the Liebster Award is mainly for new bloggers with less than 200 followers, in hopes of helping them to become discovered. Keep reading to see who I nominated. It could be you!!
In accordance with the rules, I have to write 11 random facts about myself, answer Cassandra’s 11 questions, and then nominate up to 11 blogs myself. Fun stuff!! After that, my nominees are supposed to thank me for nominating them, mention me in their blog and do the same as I’ve done here. Here goes…
11 Random Facts About Me:
1) I have a cat named Dashington.
2) My daughters love to dance as much as I do.
3) I couldn’t downhill ski if my life depended on it.
4) My first concert was Bush in Auburn Hills, Michigan.
5) I was the captain of my college varsity volleyball team.
6) I believe in love at first sight.
7) My favourite food as a kid was lasagna.
8) I’m surrounded by the Great Lakes but I’ve never seen an ocean.
9) I am so not a morning person.
10) I met my hubby at a Stag and Doe.
11) I drive a van, even though I spent most of my life stating that there’s no way in hell I’d ever drive a van… ever. Lol.