I’ve received the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and I’d like to thank my Twitter friend, Marlena Hand, for nominating me!
Please don’t look at the date of Marlena’s post when you stop over to her site to see it. I’m just catching up on my backlog and will be happy when I have a clean inbox. Yes, it’s been many months since I’ve seen that. I was starting to think I’d never get there! There are about five more things sitting pretty (without deadlines) that need my attention, but I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Okay, enough about dark places and crossing over…
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person nominating you for the award. (Check)
2. Display the Very Inspiring Blogger Logo. (Check)
3. Reveal seven things about yourself. (Oh boy, this should be fun.)
4. Nominate seven others to receive the award. (Easy enough, right?)
She asked, so I’ll tell ya… 7 things about me:
1. I love lounging around in sweat pants and a hoodie. I wear dress clothes every day, at least Monday through Friday, and I swear the second I get home the first thing to go is the suit. If I don’t strip the second I walk in the door from work, then it’s guaranteed that as soon as I’m done cleaning up from dinner that I slip into something more comfortable.
2. I’m addicted to Netflix. As soon as the weather started to turn to crap, me and my girls started watching it like it was going out of style. (more…)